cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Folio feeds

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Client will be receiving Amex Hotel folio feeds in GL1080 file format. How can this be loaded in SAP. How does it read the transaction data file KR-1025 and post the folio feeds. Can anyone please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aruna,

For your information, we will deliver starting Enhancement package 6 the format GL1025 for AMEX.

This will be only valid for new release.

Regards,

Raynard

0 Kudos

Hi Raynard,

We are loading the GM1025 also in our system currently from AMEX other than KR1025 for some countries. Also I understand that SAP can load GL1025 as well.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

With regards to the GL1025 it is still planned to integrate this in Enhancement Package 6. This is not yet confirm. It is still under Development.

Anyway, you can use a PI interface called "CreditCardTransactionNotification_In" if you want to load a non standard credit card file in the system.

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

This is not known in SAP standard. AMEX should inform SAP about this if they intend to deliver a different file. Unfortunately, I cannot give you here any suggestion at the moment. It would be interresting to know also if there are other customer who are using this.

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen that the Amex hotel folio feeds option exist in the newer versions. But not sure how it exactly works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you also explain how the Amex ghost card file is loaded in SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

Which version? As far as we know we only convert the KR1025 files at the moment from AMEX.

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone please help.