Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to multiple JDBC receivers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I developed an* RFC to JDBC, async interface*

My intension is to+ send the RFC data to two different tables in different databases+.

Is this possible?

Regards

Srilak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srilak,

I understand your scenario as RFC to 2 JDBC tables. 2 JDBC tables are on different SQL servers.

To achive this, you need to use 1:N multi mapping [Link1|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3115] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Object need to created

1. One sender business service referring the respective outbound interface and one sender communication channel

2. One receiver business service referring to two inbound interfaces and two receiver communication channels for respective interfaces.

3. One sender agreement

4. Two receiver agreements

5. One Interface determination

6. One Receiver determination

Regards,

Raghu_Vamsee

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it is possile.

Just make one Message Data Type with Two Statements.

One for First Table, Second For second Table.

Use that Data Type in Message Type & Service Interface.

Pass the data as normal message mapping from RFC to that JDBC Message Type.

All the things will be as per normal JDBC Receiver, only Data type has 2 statements, 1 for first table, 2 for second table.

I have used the same in various interfaces & its simple.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srilak,

My intension is to+ send the RFC data to two different tables in different databases+.

Is this possible?

This is very much possible...have a look on below link...

Regards,

Pinnagshuk.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> My intension is to+ send the RFC data to two different tables in different databases+.

Is this possible?

See this link for creating jdbc structure on the target side.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/content.htm

Possible. Since you need to send two diff databases, you might have to do mulitmapping. You can do mulitmapping without BPM. create two different target messages. Each must have its own jdbc receiver adapter.