cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLMAN_SETUP URL points back to the SOURCE system following a system copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I recently performed a homogeneous system copy of a Solman 7.0 EHP1 system and I am trying to perform the SOLMAN_SETUP post processing steps on my target system -- but it wants to keep pointing to my source system.

Is there a table, or a post processing step, that I am missing to properly define this?

SOURCE system: AP1 client 010

TARGET system: AD1 cleint 010

• If I manually change the URL, it works.

• When I launch the SOLMAN_SETUP transaction from client 001 it works properly.

• I was able to complete all of the post processing steps after I made the manual URL change.

• I performed the HTTP service config in the IMG, pointed the SLD to local, cleaned up the SECSTORE transaction and Jco connections.

• However, I noticed my SOLMAN_WORKCENTER transaction also want to incorrectly point to the SOURCE system.

I can't quite figure this out. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Note 1297849 could be of help for troubleshooting the issue.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikishan,

I followed the Note but it still did not resolve my problem.

I double checked my icm/host_name_full parameter, and it was correct. I even verfiied it in trans SMICM. Just in case, I reimported my active parameters in RZ10.

My SOLMAN_SETUP transaction works when I execute it in client 001. I am thinking that this is a client-specific problem because it only fails in client 010. It worked in client 010 in the SOURCE system and I confirmed that my UME config is set properly.

Thanks,

Bill

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

if icm_host_name full sets proper in the sense, try to add your host entry in the drivers/etc/hosts

and try to reexecute the HTTP services in the SPRO > Sap refer IMG >Solution manager>basic settings > http services

and try.

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

I double checked my /etc/hosts file and the entries are correct.

I re-executed the HTTP Services tasks in the IMG -- still no luck.

Thanks,

Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am facing the same problem, the note does not help and the parameter is also correct, does anyone have a solution for this yet.

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

What fixed my problem was manually adjusting table HTTPURLLOC with my hostname and port. The info can be found in Note 805344.

Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, that fix my problem as well.

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the icm/host_name_full parameter. It should reflect your new hostname.

Thanks.