Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI proxy error INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR

alancecchini
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a scenario where the sender system is also the receiver.

We wish to run a report from SAP ECC which converts data into XML following the specification of an XSD file.

The scenario has been set up to use the XSD file as an external definition and included in an outbound call to SAP PI which is then mapped back to an inbound proxy on the same system (SAP ECC).

The message passes through SAP PI without any problems but when it reaches SAP ECC on the return leg we see in SXMB_MONI the following error under 'Call Inbound Proxy': INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR No implementing class registered for the interface.

The SAP PI system is set in SXMB_ADM as 'Integration Server' and SAP ECC is set as 'Application System'.

I've checked the proxy definition and it all looks ok.

Can anyone suggest what may be causing the problem - is it viable to have such a scenario where the sender system is looping back through SAP PI to itself?

I will try and recreate the proxy again and also see if it behaves differently by writing a file to AL11 rather than back into a proxy.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Alan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

deepak_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

Please check below threads.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

It may be due to message interface which you are using to send the data to ECC. Use the correct message Interface name which is being registered while generating the proxy in ECC System.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the proxy generated for the receiver..looks like proxy is not generated for the same

Regards

Rajesh P