cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TH_RES_FREE Internal error in ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We have setup SRM and an Internal ITS that we are reaching from the Portal.

Last week there were no problem but in the end of last week we struggled a bit with SSO and https. Now it works fairly okay but suddenly one of the transactions gives the below error message:

What has happened?

The URL http://<server>:<port>/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpsc02 was not called due to an error.

Note:

The following error text was processed in the system SRM : Internal Error

The error occurred on the application server SELDAPP16_SRM_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: TH_RES_FREE

The ABAP call stack was:

Module: %_CTL_OUTPUT_FLUSH of program SAPMSSYD

Module: WIZARD_INIT of program SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS

The strange this is that if my neighbour logs on with same user and tries to see that transaction. There is no error. So it seems that it is something with my computer, or if it is my user mapping that is not working 100%.

(The SSO is not working so there might be something user caching but I have no idea)

Any one out there having a clue? We are running 6.40 and SRM 4.0.

Best regards,

Mattias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mattias,

The developer trace (transaction st11) dev_w0 might provide more information about the cause of the problem (note the timestamp to harmonize the error in the browser with the developer trace).

Regards,

Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply. I actually forgot to post that piece of info. It doesn't give me a step in the right direction but for you it might be obvious:

W *** ERROR => diag: Template name: `templates\bbpsc01\99\sapmsdyp_10_en.html', Resource name: `templates\bbpsc01\99\bbpsc01_en

W *** WARNING => diag: SemgXGHandleResponse: Returning rc=0xffffffe7 [w3xxsemg.cpp 1481]

W *** ERROR => plugin: XKrnHandleResponse failed rc= -25 [itspxkrn.cpp 781]

W *** ERROR => plugin: ItspXKrn_HandleResponse failed. 4EA115C8 rc: 0 [itspxkrn.cpp 410]

W *** ERROR => ipl_ConvertOut failed rc = 1, send icf error page [itsplxx.c 1395]

M ***LOG W01=> [itsplxx.c 1396]

W *** ERROR => ipl_ConvertOut returns 1(ITSPE_FAILURE) [itsplxx.c 1398]

W *** ERROR => Raise Last error:[100 from: w3xxdiau.cpp:608] [itsplxx.c 1088]

W *** ERROR => RaiseError ITS_P:100 [w3xxdiau.cpp 608]

M ***LOG R68=> ThIRollBack, roll back () [thxxhead.c 12289]

C Rollback Work (0)

Seems Internet services SYSTEM and SHUFFLER are published but not INTERNAL - is this anything strange?

BR and thank you very much for your reply!

// Mattias

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

is seems, that a system dynpro is processed (dynpro screen 10 of program sapmsdyp) for which no template exists. You could set ~generatedynpro to 1 for service bbpsc01 in sicf and check what is shown on this dynpro. Probably permissions are missing or something else.

Best regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

I didn't dare to change the service myself since I'm only part of the Portal team and not the SRM project my self.

But did the change anyway and it showed that I'm not part of an organizational structure or whatever so that was the reason it didn't work.

Strange that this error message is not logged anyway in any of the logs.

Also this "Remember password" uses my user as mapping onto SRM server instead of the user I log into the portal with.

Guess there is some fine tuning to do there!

Thank you very much anyway for your answer.

Answers (0)