cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion Log in a sales order is not displayed automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is an issue whenever I create a Sales order in VA01 and keep few fields as blank . When I click on Save a pop comes and I choose Edit.

It should go to Incompletion log and display the fields which are blank in VA01.

However it is not showing the incompletion Log but it is showing the Sales Item overview page in Edit mode.

Kindly reply at the earliest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Poonam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poonam,

When the incompletion procedure is configured the settings can specify which screen must be shown for each incomplete field.

Transaction OVA2 --> select item -->procedure -->fields.

Check which procedure is assigned to your item category then check the fields in the procedure and check the screen and sequence numbers.

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide>Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions-->Log of Incomplete Items

Best regards,

Glynn

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

In VOV8, I have not ticked the box "Incomplete messages" for sales order type.

Is that a reason for this ? If yes, How this is working in VA02 when I click on Save and the edit on Pop-up.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VOV8, have you ticked the box "Incomplete messages" for your sale order type ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Glynn,

I have already checked the configuration for this in OVA2. This incompletion log is generated

if you go to menu item Edit -> Click on incompletion log. it is successfully generated.

however if I click on save button a popup apprear where we need to choose either save or edit.

When I choose edit here the incompletion log is not getting generated.

It is working fine in VA02 but not in VA01.

Please suggest , what could be the reason for this.

Regards,

Poonam