cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving all windows down - adjusting header and footer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a form where i wish to move all of the windows down the page approximately half a centimetre

Is there a way of doing this simultaneously, by adjsuting the header and the footer, or do i have to move each and every window, - which is what i am trying to avoid doing

please advise if this is possible

many thanks

Tony

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The best approach to move all windows down by 0.5 CM is by changing the upper margin of each and every window then in doing in graphical editor.

Regards,

SaiRam

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks..

that is what i have done

gone into graphical edtitor on each window, 27 of them in total, and adjusted the upper margin of them all by 0.5cm

Former Member
0 Kudos

You want all moving down the page half a centimeter? Just move the window!!!?!?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is 18 windows, - do i need to drag and move each and everyone one of them ?

i wish for all of them to be moved simultaneously and stay in proportion with each other, just moved down the page so the header is bigger and the footer smaller - is this possible ?

thanks

TOny

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as I know, there is no way to move all the windows at same time, neither to resize some of them at same time just by moving.