SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Agreement replication from CRM to ISU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i am trying to create the Business greement from webic i am unable to replicate to ISU.

I have mantained the no for Business Agreement internal in CRM and external no range for contract account in the ISU.

No entries where their in Queues when i see in the smw01 error log it says

"No contract account found Message no. BUAG009"

I have maintained tables COM_BUPA_CALL_FU in isu and CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU in crm.

Could You tell me what could be the error how to resolve it am i missing any configuration steps for replication from crm to isu.

Thanks & Regards

Boyz.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you able to create BA in CRM but having problem in replication?

What are the different setting you have done for BA replication?

Nitin

0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I am able to create the Business Agreeement in crm problem is with replicating it to the ISU.

in smw01 error log now i am getting the "Enter a different application form".

No entries in the queues in the both the systems.

Thanks & Regards

Boyz.

0 Kudos

Then it would appear that you are either passing an invalid application form (FKKVKP-FORMKEY) OR you have set the invalid formkey in your master data template. In any case, for the integration, you need to mind the same considerations as you would when creating the objects directly in ECC.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hello

i've same issue.

As BA is not replicated there is no entry on FKKVKP on isu.

Is there a solution found since May?

regards

ESSELLE

Edited by: Esselle on Sep 13, 2011 4:06 PM

0 Kudos

Hello Esselle

Pls check following settings

In ISU:

1. Create contract account template.Please make sure that the contract account template should be of category "Normal account" and NOT collective account.

2. In Contract account template select Bill Form coressponding to " Normal account" ONLY

In CRM:

1. while defining Business agreement class assign Internal number range (SAME AS maintained as external in ISU) and external number range (SAME AS maintained as internal in ISU) -

( SPRO>MASTER DATA>BUSINESS AGREEMENT--> DEFINE ba CLASS)

Do let me know if it helps u for BA replication

Regards

Hrishikesh

0 Kudos

i did all the set up .But when tried to replicate Business agreement from CRM to ISU.In middleware log error message says 'Enter a valid value in field Partner shipping control'.

Please help me in resolving this .

Thanks

Snehasish

0 Kudos

Hey, I had the same problem setting my system.

there were two problems for my setup:

1: missing shipping control customizing on ERP

2: missing BBP customizing for contract account in CRM (I'm not sure you'll need this)

Goto your ERP system and using SM30 view esendcontrol press find dialog maintenance. I added 0001 and 0002.

Goto your ERP system using spro then ctrl+f on Budget Billing Procedure. In account determination, I was missing my company code group U100 BBprocedure 0123.

To see this goto CAA3; In Dunning/Correspondance tab, you should find field Ship.Ctl Alt DR

Thanks Nick.