cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workbench TR not shown

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

When I make changes to a Z-table and try to save it, i could not find the workbench TR to be assigned

But I can see the workbench TR in SE10 created against my user ID.

How can I make changes to a Z-table and transport it against the workbench TR?

Please help

Best regards,

Shashidhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shashidhar,

Is this Z table a client dependent or client independent table. Client independent tables allow workbench requests while client dependent ones ask for customizing request.

Anyways your explanation of the issue is not very helpful. Can you explain step by step what you are doing.

With Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the quick reply

My Z-table is client dependent.

I modified it in client 100 of DEV and I would like to transport the changes to client 200 of DEV

I have a workbech TR created against my ID and I need to transport the changes by using the same TR

I donot have autorization to create my own TR.

But, in the list of TRs that are displayed while saving my changes, I coulnot find the wrokbech TRs. Only customization TRs are allowed.

Is there any way I can assign the modified table data to my workbench TR instead of a customization TR?

Regards

Shashidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Client dependent table entries can be saved in customizing requests. Please get a custimzing transport created for yourself. Had you got authorizations then some tricks might have been possible. But let us play it straight

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Glad you are following the conventional route. On second thoughts even the unconventional one (tricks) would have been probably been an eyewash and of no practical use.

Please remember that client dependent table entries always get customizing transports while for client independent and repository objects get workbench transports created in future.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Answers (0)