cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT03 - Issue in reference item no.(LTAP-POSNR)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Iu2019m facing an issues while creating a TO for delivery in case of batch split, can anyone help me on this?

Actually I have created an outbound delivery with batch split, let's take the below example.

Item Material Quantity Batch

10 Material1

90001 Material1 10 Batch1

90002 Material1 12 Batch2

While creating a TO for that delivery system taking the reference item no. as 90001 and 90002 (LTAP-POSNR). When I check the same in other system (production), it is taking high level delivery item no. (i.e. 10 as per above example) rather than batch split item no. But there is no difference in between the systems.

Because of this Iu2019m facing an issue in the Z-report.

Can anyone tell me what might be issue? How to correct it?

Thank you very much in advance

Narasimman.R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP std shows the batch split as "sub-items - 900XXX". To keep all tidy you must look at your z-report and include batch splits there.

Cheers,

Hein

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hein,

Thanks for your reply.

In delivery document all batch split items will be displayed as "sub-items - 900XX", but my issue is in TO. I believe normally in TO, all your delivery items will be referenced with delivery item no. (Not "sub-items - 900XX).

I have checked the same in my production system, all TOs are referenced with item no. (Not "sub-items - 900XX) and based on that only Z-report was developed previously and it is working fine there.

If you look at my issue (Iu2019m testing in Quality system), all TOs are referenced with sub-item no. (900XX). so I think the issue is something different.

Thanks,

Narasimman.R