cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No entered status set. No results analysis will be performed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I keep on getting this error message beloe and the valuation is on RELEASE status

No entered status set. No results analysis will be performed

Message no. KJ210

Diagnosis

The valuation of the order or project in results analysis depends on the status of the object.

In this case, the object does not have an active status entered in the valuation methods in Customizing for WIP calculation and results analysis. Consequently, WIP calculation and results analysis cannot find a method with which the object can be processed.

Procedure

Decide whether the object should be processed in its current state (indicated by its active status in status management) by WIP calculation and results analysis.

If you want to process the object:

In Customizing for results analysis, choose Period-End Closing -> Results Analysis -> Define Valuation Methods for Results Analysis, add an entry for this status, and specify how objects with this status should be processed.

If you do not want to process the object:

This message is inconsequential for you. No follow-up actions are necessary.

In Customizing for results analysis, choose Period-End Closing -> Results Analysis -> Define Valuation Methods for Results Analysis and select the No valuation indicator. This message is then no longer issued by the system.

Example:

In the standard system, there is normally no entry in the valuation method for the status CRTD (Created). You will therefore receive this message for objects that only have the status CRTD.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was solved by running transaction MMPV.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check tcdoe OKG3 and double click on the relevant RA key. Check if you have maintained the required status there. As mentioned by Virendra its usually REL and TECO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I did maintain the RELEASE and TECO status but still get error message

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the status of your Top WBS Element?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I did maintain the RELEASE and TECO status but still get error message

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The status is release

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I manage to run the RA. The problem why I could'nt get it right was because I did not run transaction MMPV to close period for material master

Thanks for your help.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your configuration settings for results analysis require that you can carry it out on a given status

usually REL and TECO