cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on Graphical mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to do a graphical mapping from a Single row in Source to Multiple rows in target.

Source:

<SingleRow>

quanutity_1

quanutity_2

quanutity_3

</SingleRow>

Target:

<SingleRow>

<item>

quantity

</item>

<item>

quantity

</item>

<item>

quantity

</item>

</SingleRow>

please suggest.

regards,

Piyush

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

if your source and target structure same what you have mentioned then it is very easy..

create target strcuture like below duplicate it 3 times and map it.

<item>1..unbouded
    quantity
</item>

Regards,

RAJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answer.

But I cannot chenge the target structure as it is an RFC import paramter.

Please suggest without chnaging the stricture.

I feel that useOneAsMany is the function to use. But unable to understand its usage.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the occurance of Item in RFC , i think 1 to unbounded or 9999 right? is yes then duplicate the structure 3 times and map it.

it will work

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usage of useOneAsMany:

The first input parameter expects the list of values that we want to propagate to the target message.

The second input parameter expects the number of iterations or how many times we want to replicate the value given in the first parameter.

The third input parameter is the list of context changes. Depending on this parameter the source values will be propagated to the target after every context change.

Also,For this function to work as expected, the first two parameters must contain the same number of contexts while the last two parameters must contain the same number of values

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

Create a suplicate subtree of the target structure and map the fields, you would be able to achieve the requirement.

Thanks,