cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with DMR scenario with inspection lot level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a material X with inspection type activate 01 with cantrol insLot as X for each PO item, batch and Storage Loc.

I did create DMR

Stage InspSev Skip Ist Text No of Inspe Max skipDura New Stage Rejections New Insp Stage

10 4 X 1 lot inspection 1 20 1 10

20 X 10 lots skip 10 0 20 1 10

I have created one inspection plan with T/L usage as 5 and status with 4. And assigned DMR rule to the inspection plan header. I did maintained Vendor and Grp count and material assignment too.

My requirement is to create inspection lot for first lot then 11th lot. Incase if I hve rejection in between create insplots till it is accpted. and again skip 10 times GR postings without having to note down results. and again create inspection lot for the 11th. Basically skip 10lots and generate 1lot for inspection.

When I try this scenario 1 lot generated and result recording and UD given, for 2nd and 3rd lot got status skipped so I did UD and posted stock. But when I gave UD for 4th lot as rejected and I was expecting the 5th lot to be ready for results recording. But the status for 5th lot was again SKIP.

Please guide me where am I making mistake probably.

Regards,

N.Nagaraju

Edited by: NAGARAJU NANDIPATI on Feb 1, 2011 12:33 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your the quality update set to be done at lot creation or time of UD. You did do the GR's one at a time after each UD right? What happens when you approve the lot and create the next inspection lot?

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The quality update is set for UD in DMR. Yes, every inspection lot result recording then UD. and then I did GR to get new inspection lot. When every thing is OK Imean UD then the successive inspection lots are generating with SKIP status. But when I am rejecting at UD level still the next insp lot is generated with SKIP status. And does not allow me to record result. I wish I could able to do result recording once the just before inspection lot is rejected at UD level.

Regards,

N.Nagaraju

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also, set you max skip duration to something like 30 days instead of 0.

FF

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the plan header, did you select dmr at lot level or characteristic level? It should be at lot level for what you are doing. But I think you might have it at characteristic level from what you describe.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said the days are 30 maintained and the DMR is at inspection point level. And number of skip lots maintained 10.

Regards,

N.Nagaraju

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Inspection point level? Are you trying to have inspection points skipped or not skipped?

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for my earlier reply, it was my mistake that instead of inspection lot I wrote inspection point.

Regards,

N.Nagaraju