cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple IDOC to file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

It basically Idoc to file scenario.where multiple idocs are created in SAP for same Idoc type.I want to send these idocs into a single file in below format.How i can achieve this?can anyone help on this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>

<ns1:GoodsReceipt_CreateRequest version="01.10" xmlns:ns1="urnGoodsReceipt/sender">

<Tranactions>

<Transaction>

<GRTransactionIndicator>GR</GRTransactionIndicator>

<VendorNumber>48T42</VendorNumber>

<DocumentDate>2010/10/26</DocumentDate>

<DD250Number>N/A</DD250Number>

<Transaction>

<GRTransactionIndicator>GR</GRTransactionIndicator>

<VendorNumber>48T42</VendorNumber>

<DocumentDate>2010/10/26</DocumentDate>

<DD250Number>N/A</DD250Number>

</Transaction>

ns1:GoodsReceipt_CreateRequest>

Thanks.

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

deepak_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi DInesh,

Please refer this how to fo guide which will solve your problem. You dont need to use BPM.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30ea2fdf-f047-2a10-d3a2-955a634bd...

Regards,

Deepak

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dineshbabu,

I understand you want to send multiple IDoc as single message.

Note:- collect pattern BPM is not recomended by SAP.

If you are using > PI 7.0 EHp1, then you can do in 2 steps 1) Configuration in WE20 2) Configuration of IDOC sender channel [How it Works - End-to-End IDoc Packaging in SAP NetWeaver PI|/people/jin.shin/blog/2010/02/01/podcast-how-it-works--end-to-end-idoc-packaging-in-sap-netweaver-pi ] click on "Download Media"

If you are using < PI 7.0 EHp1, then as suggested in above video you can use HTTP or File as sender channel.

Regards,

Raghu_Vamsee

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Below links are helpful to you. Normally, your requirement is doing by using with BPM or without BPM.

I might be suggest you, basing on the performance you will prefer without BPM scenario.

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/18/collecting-idocs-without-using-bpm - collecting IDocs without BPM

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm - Collecting IDoc to Single File with BPM.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you dont have any limitation to achive this requirement using BPM, from Client, then go with it.

even we cana chive this requirement without BPM..i advice you to avoind BPM

READ BELOW BLOG

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2009/05/21/xipi-collecting-idocs--possible-ways-with-pros-and-cons--5-ways

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Ref: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/06/d781977e8b40b3ac8e651cae383df5/content.htm

Check SAP Note: 814393

You can either achieve with BPM

Ref: /people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm

Walkthrough with BPM: /people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which version of PI r u suing.

1. U either generate the IDOC XML file on R3 application directory and then pull the file using file adapter.

Search Collect IDOC without BPM- by stefan

2. If u r on PI 7.3 then u can use sender IDOC adapter and mentioned the package size

Blog is also available on sdn

chirag