cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tool to copy data from Production to Quality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement where we need to copy specific data from one System (Production) to another system (Quality).

Is there any tool provided by SAP ?

Or

Has anybody came across any 3rd Party tool which can be used for such purpose ??

I have heard that by using SLO we can do that,is that possible??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nirmal_konchada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes SAP has a tool of its own for this purpose.....TDMS.

Regards,

Nirmal.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are to planning to use Data Migration tool for our customer but I have a doubt that whether non SAP data can be used with SAP TDMS, please confirm. We have SAP as well as Non SAP systems so how TDMS works with both type of data??

Former Member
0 Kudos

For data transformation from one system type to another we use IBM Datastage.

Venkatesh: Do you have information on the other tools you have suggested "Data sync manager and Accenture tool "?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I work for EPI-USE Labs and further information on Data Sync Manager can be viewed on our website, just copy and paste the following link into your browser:-

http://www.epiuse.com/en/labs/landscape-management-products

I am more than happy to answer any initial questions you may have on Data Sync Manager, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We plan to use the EPI-UseDSM in our organisation.

Need to know commercials associated with the same.

Regards,

Pravin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THere are third party tools from EPI-Use Data sync manager and Accenture tool which are mostly used for ECC .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Visit the site http://www.hayestechnology.com/

You will find the details of *Gold Client *

Refresh Alternativeu2014 Replaces the need for client copies with a much faster and more efficient process.

Intelligent Data Transferu2014 Allows project teams to quickly and dynamically select and replicate user-defined subsets of SAP application data from production and non-production sources to non-production targets within the SAP landscape.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP has provided one component TDMS(Test Data Migration Server) which copies the selected data from one system to another as per the specific business object. You can check the SAP document for SAP TDMS component. It

Regards,

Neeraj