cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decentral Adapter Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm trying to establish monitoring of the decentral adapter via the PI alerting framework.

However, when I create a rule, and select adapter engine -> adapter type -> MessagingSystem, I only receive errors which occur on my central adapter.

Is there a way to achieve this type of monitoring on the decentral adapter?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kind regards,

Mark

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Alert-API is called from all components that processes messages, if the sending of alerts is configured as described in note 953626.

So for a non Central Adapter Engine, simply activate the sending of alerts. Active rules will automatically apply for this also.

So, can you please apply the note 953626 XI Alerting: How to deactivate the XI Alerting.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareen,

Thanks for your reply!

This is not exactly what I'm looking for.. By activating this option (which is activated by default) I don't get the functionality to integrate the decentral adapter in the alerting framework.

I want to monitor the MessagingSystem of the decentral adapter, so errors can be displayed via CCMS.

Kind regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I am also facing the same problem. This option is already activated on my decentral adapter engine but still i dont see any alerts raised for the errors on the decentral.

can you please outline the configuration steps you did so far for gettintg the alerts from the decental adapter engine?

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Reddy

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

I've got it working now.. I executed the steps described in the links mentioned earlier by me, but noticed via report SXMSALERT_LOGREADER that no matching rule was found.

After changing the rule criteria, I received an error in CCMS.

Kind regards,

Mark

Answers (0)