cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement in Item Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a requirement in item pricing. I have a condition type, for instance ABC. I do not maintain condition records for this, it is a manual condition.

In the sales order I enter the material number and quantity, in item conditions tab I should NOT enter the price per quantity, instead I should enter the total value in the condition value field. so SAP should divide the total value by the quantity. (as you knew SAP normally multiplies the quantity with the price per unit, but this is a different case)

Example

normal scenario:

Quantity - Amount - Condtion Value

10 -

100 -

(1step) (2step) (3step)

in this scenario:

Quantity - Amount - Condtion Value

10 -

100 -

(1step) ( 3 step) ( 2 step)

in normal scenario, first we enter the quantity and in the second step the amount in the conditions tab, we get the condition value (10X100=1000)

but in this case, first we enter the quantity and as teh second step we enter the condition value as second step and when we enter SAP should deliver the Amount value as 3rd step (1000/10=100)

I think, this can be very well done with writing a code in pricing procedure, in the routine assigned to CalType. But I would like to know if there is already a solution in SAP to acheive this. Has anyone come across such scenario? any inputs?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This functionality is not possible in standard SAP. If you directly give the value, it will nto do any further calculation using that value. It will only update that value as teh value of the condition type. This is not possible in standard functionality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. so it should only be done with ABAP?

is it possible to do the calculation in a code which can then be assigned to CalType in pricing procedure?

Thank you

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the users are OK with, why don't you try to enter the condition value under amount and total quantity in the Per column? The result will be same. If they want to see the pricing per each, then you must look for ABAP coding.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Users are not ok with that, company has a distributor who does SD activities for end customers, so company gets total units sold and the total value at the end of certain period, and the price differce from customer to customer. I have given other alternatives but users want only the way as I explained.

I thought his has already been defined in SAP earlier with some routine

Edited by: SAP_2006 on Feb 1, 2011 7:30 PM