cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results recording for in process inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I do have one material which undergoes in process inspection for every 10 bags. We don't have 04 or 06 inspection type activated (it's not needed either), so we will pulling the data of the results recorded for every 10 bags in the customized quality certificate.

How to map this? I need to have specific identification for every 10 bags sample irrespective of batch & inspection lot.

Mimiri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use DMR functionality with skip 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarnali,

Could you please elaborate further on this?

I do not intend to use DMR, is there any way out because the result recording & its' reference are what I need to have.

Mimiri

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm a bit confused. You say you don't have 04 activated and it's not needed but yet you go to say that you want to "pull" data for every ten bags for a certificate? Did I understand that correctly?

If you don't put results into the system somewhere, how do you expect to pull the results for a cert?

You can do what you want but you will need to use QM, some type of inspection and DMR rules.

You could maybe use batch management and create a new batch every ten bags and enter the results in MSC2N. Then pull the cert results from the batch.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I said I am not going to use 04 & 06 but I will be going to use 03 i.e. in process inspection. My need is, I need to have identification for sample on 10 bags which I achieved by entering quantity specific indicator. Now my requirement is, I need to have summarized results for individual characteristics.

If the lot is inspected twice & value for one MIC are 2.2 & 2.4 then I need to have mean value of this result which is 2.3.

How to map this.

Mimiri

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, you never said you were using 03 lots. You said you do in process inspection which just means you inspect it. It doesn't mean you actually recorded the results in an 03 lot.

In any case, I am assuming you are using inspection points for this process. In which case you want to average the results from each ip for ten bags. So if you do 40 bags, you have 4 ip's to average together.

In the config setup for the inspection point identifier you are using, you should find two fields at the bottom of the screen.

One is something like "Last inspection point is valid". Make sure this ticked off. If this is on, the next field is ignored.

The second field is something like "No. Of inspect. Pts for averaging". Set this to 999 if you want all points averaged. If you have a maximum number of bags, you can set it to what ever value you want. In your casein a maximum order is 100 bags you would set it to 10 since you have ten bags per ip.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using inspection points. Refer to following thread for details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello......

Might be bit communication gap.

I have resolved it by fetching data from table QAMR.

Thanks all for your kind help.

Mimiri

Answers (0)