cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOD Review Backgroud Task

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have executed the background task "SOD Review Load Data with Mitigation" in CUP. Result is 2 users with risks were identified. However, there were no SOD Requests created.

2011-02-01 06:25:06,840 [Thread-281] INFO com.virsa.ae.sodreview.SODReviewBGTask : execute() : result : com.virsa.ae.backgroundjobs.BackgroundJobResultHolder@4aaad129[mapResult={Number Of Users With Risks=2, Number Of Requests Created=0}]

Kindly let me know when the requests gets created.

Thanks and Regards,

Radha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claudenir_araujo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Radha,

I need to ask you a few questions that maybe is the root cause of this issue, please take a look to see if that can be helpfull.

- Have you checked this users to see if they are not locked or offline?

- Have you ever enabled offline analysis for the Risk Analysis?

You must configure whether mitigated risks will be excluded from the batch risk analysis and,

subsequently, the offline analysis tables. If the data is excluded in RAR, it will not be available to be

included in the SOD Review Requests. Navigate to Configuration -> Risk Analysis -> Default Values to

maintain this parameter.

You must specify the default rule set in RAR. This rule set will be used by batch risk analysis and,

therefore, will be the foundation of violations reported in the SOD Review requests. Navigate to

Configuration -> Risk Analysis -> Default Values -> Default rule set for Risk Analysis to specify the rule

set to be used for batch risk analysis. You should consider the requirements of CUP and ERM in addition

to the SOD Review requirements since all functions use the default rule set specified in RAR.

Another thing to check is the Alert Generation data in Risk Analysis and Remediation that provides the foundation of the usage information in the SOD Review requests for connected back-end systems. Other than the previously defined connector, there is no required RAR configuration to allow the system to obtain usage information automatically for systems supported by RTAs. The only requirement is that the connector ID in RAR must be identical to the connector ID in CUP. The SOD Review process does not currently provide usage information for systems that are not supported by RTAs.

I hope this could help you.

Claudenir Araujo