cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SA Created but GR is not hapening

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a Scheduling agremennt as well as i am using Forecast + JIT -- means LPA Document type.

I have made Scheduling Agreement,then Delivery Schedule after that i did the release documnetation for FORECAST & JIT.

Now i am doing GR..system is not allowing.

Am i missing something

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest to check at item details if you have 'confirmation control key' populated. If so, probably you need to create inbound delivery first before posting GR. You can also remove CCK value to post GR directly against SA document.

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Dominik -- I checked there is no Confirmation...

You can also remove CCK value to post GR directly against SA document --- where is this value.

@Shashidhar Shetty -- No confirmation

@ All -- Do i also need to Run ME84 after Doing ME38.

If i run i get this message --- Creation (no strategy data in profile)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. You need to run ME84 to transmit the release documents to vendor. Then only GR is allowed.

You can see the release status green in ME84 after the output docs are processed and release communicated to vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Shashidhar Shetty

Thanks 4 the reply.

I can see the green message..bt it says -- Creation (no strategy data in profile ).

How to go ahead..

Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi after ME84, go to me38. click on SA relase document. there you can see the status. I guess you have the yellow status. That has to become green to make the GR

To be honesst, I had this issue and still couldnot find the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Shashidhar Shetty

Yes...i 2 can c the Yellow Message...for FRC & JIT.

But how can we proceed...

Regards

Amey Kulkaeni

Former Member
0 Kudos

@@Shashidhar Shetty

I solved this problem.

1st check in your ME38 whether any Print message are seen.

I kept it as "4" means send with Save Application

2nd check your "Delivery Date - ME38 = POSTING & Document DATE in GR"

if you want to do GR NOW then you change the delivery date in ME38 save and Then do GR.

Regards

Amey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure posting date in MIGO and Delivery schedule delivery date are same. If you donot have delivery schedule for todays date, you cannot do GR in MIGO with today's date.

2nd thing is make sure if you have a confirmation control in Item details of Scheduling agreement, then create an Inbound delivery and do GR agaisnt it

regards