Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete work item entries in UWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

SRM 5.0 ECS

For a user,in her UWL in portal,I can see some approval notifications for SC and PO.

I want to delete these from her inbox.How do I do that???

Also are these work items in UWL same as the work items we see in SBWP transaction??Please clarify.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

I did try to complete the work items manually in SWIA but that did not delete the work items from UWL.However when I deleted the work item from SWWL,the work items were cleared from UWL.

When the user executes the work item from UWL in EP,is there any way to auto -delete these work items from UWL once the user executes it??Is there any config in EP which does that??Also what does the "REFRESH" link in EP just above the UWL iview help to clear the UWL entries once the work item is executed from the UWL??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

REFRESH button used to bring the recent workitems that are generated and available in SWPR but not in UWL.. workitem will be automatically deleted from UWL once the approver process the workitem..

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok.Thanks.

What is SWPR transaction used for ???

Yes.Work item should be deleted from UWL after execution...But for one of the users,...although the work items have been processed...the work items still are in the UWL....what could be the reason??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is SWPR transaction used for ??? this t.code is use for restart the workflow if the workflow got error out for some technical reason..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another strange observation.....

In DEV system,UWL entries deleted only after work item deletein in SWWL...

Howveer in Quality,UWL entries deleted after manual completeuion of work items through SWIA....Any idea why this difference in behaviour in both systems???

NOTE : When completing manually work items in SWIA,after clicking on COMPLETE MANUALLY,in the next screen,under Outcome tabular view,Outcome name had value "ID not maintained" with exception checkbox ticked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also are these work items in UWL same as the work items we see in SBWP transaction?? YES..

For a user,in her UWL in portal,I can see some approval notifications for SC and PO.

I want to delete these from her inbox.How do I do that??? find the workitem header id and Complete Manually via SWIA..

NOTE : when you do the above step.. the system technically delete the workflow instance..( Logically deleted ) you cant process further the same workflow instance..

Saravanan