Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF 14500015 approvers not displayed in preview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

SRM 5.0 Sp13,ECS

We need to implemengt the Item level appr WF 14500015 for SHC based on the Cost centre in the SHC line items . I am trying to test the WF in DEV system .I copied the std implementationm code in a custom implem,entation "SAP_LIA_BADI_EX_SIMP" and actiavted the same.Also enabled the event linkage for the same WF. The WF gets triggered and the approval table is populated correctly in the BADI with the detaisl for the approvers from table bbpt_wfl_lia_def. Now the issue: In the Approval preview,when I clcik on the link "ITEM APROVAL",the approver names are not displayed.Under the column "TO BE APPROVED BY",I see the text "No approvers". In BBP_PD,under the work item ID,I see the foll:

Node ID Agent User State Workitem

0040000000 Approver on item level X No Work Item Found

0040000002 No Work Item Found

There are 4 approvers(2 for each line in SC with 2 line items) populated in the badi...Suprisingly when I see the inbox of the approvers,I can see the work item in the approvers inbox.

Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if the SC is not yet order then only you can see the status as 'TO BE APPROVED BY' in the approval preview from first level.. if the SC is ordered then the status of the first level would be something like " Awaiting for approval since".. check any OSS notes..

Saravanan

Edited by: Saravanan Dharmaraj on Feb 1, 2011 12:16 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,I understand....Under apporval node-->approval status ,I see the following after the SC is ordered:

Approval Status (Graphical and table view)

Approver column-->No approver name

Shouldnt the appropriate approver name be displayed in the "Approver" column in graphical/table view?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask your Basis to restart the JVM..i think i had faced the similar issue which had been resolved after restarting the JVM.. try out..

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SRM server was restarted but that didnt make any difference.

Is there any other way to restart the JVM?