cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add customized payslip in the place of standered payslip.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have implementing ESS/MSS, how to add customized payslip( Zprograme) in the place of standered payslip and how do we can get pay slip under ESS from portal.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mahee.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am going through the same configuration as mentioned by Siddharth but the issue is that Payslip is not being displayed.

I am using HRFORMS to display the Payslip of an Employee. For that I have created custom payslip and it is working perfectly fine in R3 but when I goto to ESS then no Payslip is displayed for an Employee.

I have changed Features as per Siddharth suggestion i.e. EDPDF, EDTIN and HRFOR.

Following are the entries I did:

Feature (PE03)-> HRFOR -> RCLAS (01) -> C -> MOLGA -> Otherwise -> RCLAS +01(03) -> Otherwise and ESS -> YHR_PAYSLIP (This is my HRFORM name which working perfectly fine in R3)

Feature (PE03)-> EDTIN -> MOLGA -> Otherwise -> YHR_PAYSLIP

Feature (PE03)-> EDPDF -> MOLGA -> Otherwise -> FORML -> Otherwise -> HR_ESS_PAYSLIP_TO_PDF

Can anyone please let me know that after doing all these entries Payslip is not shown in ESS Portal.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

thanks a lot to all replies.

The above config is correct. I was making trying to email this smartform generated thru HRFORMS which was the culprit and after removing it is working fine.

Regards,

Mahee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mashesh,

In ESS you only can work with WebDynpro Java or WebDynpro ABAP.

As Siddharth said, you can use your own Form.

However, you can not use a program (SE38) instead WDJ or WDA.

If you don't want to work with payslip standard, you have to develop a WDJ or WDA.

I suggest you to develop a WDA and call your Z.

The output will appears in pdf format.

You have create a new iView and discard the iView provided from BP ESS.

I hope it help you.

Cheers,

Silvio Galery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Actually my concern is that we have already created ZPROGRAM in SE38 Transaction to show custom Payslip using SMARTFORMS in SAP R3. Now we want to show this same payslip in ESS.

Is there any Standard Configuration to incorporate this Payslip into ESS or what other options should we use to achieve this.

Thanks,

harishtk1
Active Contributor

If you have developed your own SMARTFORM Payslip and a custom program to display it, then there is not much you can do with standard configuration.

Steps provided by Siddhart will call a custom HRFORMS payslip in a standardv way, or convert a PE51 payslip to SMARTFORMS pdf and display in a standard way.

You have to work with your Portal Consultant and/or ESS/MSS consultant and ABAP/Webdynpro Programmer for this one.

One suggested appraoch is

1) Create A Webdynpro programme which launches when Employee clicks on Payslip link

2) This program passes the employee user id to an ABAP program in ECC

3) ABAP Program calls the custom payslip program already developed and generates the payslip and passes it to the webdynpro program as a binary file.

4) Webdynpro program displays payslip as pdf file.

this Webdynpro program has a PCD URL. A resource is created and assigned this PCD URL.. Homepage customizing is done - this resource is assigned to the Payslip service which is assigned to the Payslip Subarea.

Hope this helps. We actually used this approach briefly long back before switching to HRFORMS, so I know it will work, but I have obviously provided very high level here. Hope you can do something with this.

Edited by: Harish T K on Feb 2, 2011 4:23 PM

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You have to follow three steps ie three features through pe03

Please check the feature EDPDF, EDTIN and HRFOR

If you are using your own Smartform which you are then , ensure EDPDF is configured

correctly with the form

1. HRFOR - This feature decides whether to use HRFORMS or CEDT forms

(configured in PE51) for the payslip. If HRFORMS, the name of HRFORM has

to be mentioned here. If PE51 needs to be used then $CEDT$ should be

specified.

2. EDTIN - This should hold the value of the variant to be executed in

the CEDT program (payslip program). The variant should be proper with

the with the correct CEDT (payslip) form name and other parameters.

3. EDPDF - The name of the smartform (standard smartform

HR_ESS_PAYSLIP_TO_PDF or customer specific form) used to show the output

in the ESS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the current customed payslip is developed using Smartforms then you can use the feature

HRFOR - HR Forms Decision Feature and insert the customised payslip under that.

But if you are using custom payslip other than this you may require to build a WD application UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mashesh

What exactly you have customized in Payslip application backend or WDJ code level or Portal iView level.

If you have customized in WDJ Standard component no need to change anything.

If you have created new iView for Payslip and customized then you need to change in the Homepage Framework settings.

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sridhar,

We already developed customized Payslip application backend (R3) by using ABAP Programming.How these (zprograme)payslip access under ESS from Portal.

Please let me know how to do it.

Regards,

mahee.

Edited by: MaheeshReddY on Feb 1, 2011 9:50 AM

Edited by: MaheeshReddY on Feb 1, 2011 9:51 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh,

If you developed o Z ABAP Programming, need to incoroprate those changes in related WD Component.

Explain your changes to your portal consultant he/she will try do the changes accrdoing feasibility.

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My question is how i want replace standered into customized (ZHR_ALL_PAYSLIPS ).

please let me know if iam wrong.