Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Output Type not updated automatically in change mode

harikrishnan_m
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am dealing with a strange problem.

If i open delivery to change using VL02N then, output type configured for reissue is updated properly and on save ouput type is getting successfully processed also.

Now if i open VL03N and then using change mode button on application toolbar i go to change of delivery, then output type is not getting created. The issue was figured out when i tried to open delivery from shipment and then using change button i tried to change and save delivery....

Expectiing solution from experts.

Thanks

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please DEBUGG the same program for the error.

balajia

harikrishnan_m
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ah thats a mistake. Logic inside Routine was setting sy-subrc = 4 (no trigger) if transaction code is other than VL02N. Solved myslef.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be this behaviour is due to the application in which you are opening the delivery. When you open the delivery from shipment, check the transaction code in the screen in system status. If it is VL03N, then it is correct. But if it is VT03N, then it is expected that even in change mode, the output is not triggered. Pls check this once.

I tried the same thing in an invoice from where i opened a SO and then went in change mode, and the otuput is getting retriggered.

I hope teh configuration of your output is correct. Ensure that the Multiple Issuing button is ticked on, if you want yoru output type is to be triggered everytime you go in change mode.