cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI:Sale order and delivery order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

1.Our process is customer send the PO Through B2B Server (third party system)

my how i get the notification throgh mail..what i do for configuration.....iam sure this is for inbound message ..is it require EDI Configuration or master data

2. Parner profile WE20

MESSAGE CONTROL

MESSAGE TYPE--RD04 What is the purpose maintain there

PROCESS CODE -SD09 What is the purpose maintain there

3..During delivery document

Partner profile shall i maitain out boud parameter is DESADV For Partner function SP, INVOIC For Partner function BP, DESADVI For Partner function SH.

Isit right way? any thing missing pls suggest me to maintain the data

wiht regards

dinesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right. If your customer is sending you a purchase order, then it can come thro' EDI.

For this, you should have your customer in WE20 with inbound. Partner is KU. It is standard. You can go to WE60/61 to see the documentation on the same. If you have the connections properly done (which Basis has to help you with), you should be able to get the sales order into the system.

For delivery, desadv is correct. However, WE20 should have to be configured on SH.

RD04 is usually used for intercompany invoice posting to MM within SAP. You need not have to use it. You can use a diffient out put type configured to EDI output. INVOIC01 is the one used to send the customer invoices out of SAP.

Invoices are usually configured on BP or PY. Usually BP and PY are same in most of the scenarios.

Answers (0)