cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.cms.tcs.interfaces.exceptions.TCSFileNotFoundException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mate

I have an issue in CMS regarding import failed in DEV and Consolidation Tab. I have apply SP18 for ESS/MSS . I have created a track and add all the required SCA file for ess/mss. after doing that i marked that inside the Track data Tab the "Software Components (SC)" sate is showing RED so i have Sychronize SC Dependencies with CMS and SLD. after doing that i found in EP_BUILT,SAP_JEE,SAP_BUILDT,SAP_JTECH AND SAPPCUI_GP are imported failed in DEV tab.

In the CMS log I am getting below error -

Error : error during loading of propagation request Exc=com.sap.cms.tcs.interfaces.exceptions.TCSFileNotFoundException: archive not found: usr/sap/trans/EPS/in/CMS/archives/sap.com~EP_BUILDT

My Transport path is -/usr/sap/trans/EPS/in and all the SCA files are there..

Can any one please help me to find the root cause and its solution.

I have gone through all the relegated Thread but not getting solution.. like

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/a6/a4214174abef23e10000000a155106/content.htm

atc..

Thanks

Keshari

Edited by: SAP EP Developer on Feb 1, 2011 9:45 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Keshari,

first of all I am very happy that I managed to help you.

Could you please:

1. mark this thread as "answered"

2. open a new thread for the new issue (in order to avoid future confusion)

3. describe briefly the solution as we were discussing about many many ideas in this thread. Which one helped?

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Ervin

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Keshari,

could you please change the Transport folder on the Domain Data tab from

usr/sap/trans/EPS/in

to

/usr/sap/trans/EPS/in

and then resave the domain please.

After this please answer whether a test extraction is succesful. This is what you can do as "jar -tvf <file>" this is also described in the note I sent you previously.

Please also check whether the user assignment for these files is correct (user "300" is strange for me. Is this correct?)

example:

-rwxrwxr-x 1 300 sapsys 128568 Dec 22 14:41 EPBUILDT07_0-10005900.SCA

Can you please eventually try to change the user/group setting for one file (using command "chmod") and check whether it is showing up on the check-in tab?

Thanks and Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ervin,

Thanks for ur help

The issue is solved now and all the SCA files are available in Check-in Tab

But when I check in CBS I got 7 Broken and 238 Dirty DC out of 538 DC.

In the DC Filter Tab I found the the compile State is Dirty DC and reason is -

The DC is currently being rebuilt or is scheduled to be rebuilt automatically

Can you pls suggest me how can i solved that one

Thanks

Keshari

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Keshari,

indeed at this point it makes no sense to import, since the prerequisite of import (check-in) is not fulfilled.

Let's concentrate to the check-in problem. As soon as it is resolved, and the files are checked-in, you won't face the TCSFileNotFoundException any more.

Please first check this note very carefully,

#1259604 u2013 CMS check-in tab: Not all files from inbox are displayed

(http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1259604)

if this is not helping , then please answer the questions:

- CMS webui -- Landscape Configurator -- Domain Data Tab --> please provide me the value for the input field Transport folder

- Go to the CMS webui -- Transport Studio -- select the problematic track -- go to the "Check-In" tab, press the "Configure Check-in" and tell me what is maintained here. You can also ensure that the files are really in the correct location, and then remove this configuration to ensure you have only the default one (if you did not touch this configuration, then ignore this point).

- execute the OS command> ls -al <transport folder on the domain data tab>/CMS/inbox

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ervin

The Transport Path details

Transport Directory: usr/sap/trans/EPS/in

Configure Check-In

In the Directory the 'inbox' folder is comming

in the OSS-

nmlsodbd:sd1adm 12> ls -al /usr/sap/trans/EPS/in/CMS/inbox

total 451664

drwxrwxr-x 2 sd1adm sapsys 4096 Feb 01 21:58 .

drwxrwxr-x 5 sd1adm sapsys 256 Feb 01 20:16 ..

-rwxrwxr-x 1 300 sapsys 128568 Dec 22 14:41 EPBUILDT07_0-10005900.SCA

-rwxrwxr-x 1 300 sapsys 32953146 Dec 22 14:41 SAPBUILDT07_0-10005880.SCA

-rwxrwxr-x 1 300 sapsys 60379211 Dec 22 14:41 SAPJEE07_0-10005884.SCA

-rwxrwxr-x 1 300 sapsys 107430544 Dec 22 14:41 SAPJTECHS07_0-10005886.SCA

-rwxrwxr-x 1 304 sapsys 30296068 Dec 24 19:45 SAPPCUIGP18_0-20001215.SCA

Pls suggest what need to do next..

Thanks

Keshari

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Keshari,

The files for Check-in must be located not in the folder

/usr/sap/trans/EPS/in, but in /usr/sap/trans/EPS/in/CMS/inbox. Ensure that you have copied the files here. The ..../EPS/in is necessary for upgrades using JSPM, but the ..../EPS/in/CMS/inbox is the one which will be used for Check-in.

if you face the error

"Error : error during loading of propagation request Exc=com.sap.cms.tcs.interfaces.exceptions.TCSFileNotFoundException: archive not found: usr/sap/trans/EPS/in/CMS/archives/sap.com~EP_BUILDT"

that means -- as also the error says -- that the file is not available in the ..../CMS/archives folder. The file here is necessary for imports and will be put into this directory after Check-in (Transport Studio of the CMS WebUI).

Therefore there's nothing else to be done but trigger Check-in again for the missing files. You'll see they'll be recreated into your CMS/archives folder (more precisely into the <transport folder>/CMS/archives where the Transport folder is always specified by the configuration of the Domain Data tab of the Landscape Configurator of the CMS Webui, unless you go for the "Configure Check-In" option in the Transport Studio).

Please never do cleanups in the ..../CMS/archives folder!

Best Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ervin

I have moved all the required files in /usr/sap/trans/EPS/in/CMS/inbox but till now files are not available in Check-in tab and in not possible to import in DEV tab.

Same error is created...

Feb 1, 2011 10:08:55 PM Error : error during loading of propagation request Exc=com.sap.cms.tcs.interfaces.exceptions.TCSFileNotFoundException: archive not found: usr/sap/trans/EPS/in/CMS/archives/sap.comEP_BUILDTSAP AG~20100612180500 / usr/sap/trans/EPS/in/CMS/archives/sap.com#EP_BUILDT#SAP AG#20100612180500

Pls suggest me for further steps...

Thanks

Keshari