cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Pricing tax condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We will be changing our pricing tax condition so that instead of calculating Tax internally in SAP it makes call to external tax engine.I wanted to know the impact it may have to existing sales order and contracts.Is there any other approach to handle this scenario

Regards,

Amanda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use VBAK and VBRK tables to select the orders / invoices which are having your pricing procedures. These are the ones which may affect, if any, after the change.

So you have to close open sales orders, open invoices etc before doing the change.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi amanda,

could you please elobarate your issue.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Balajia,

Thanks for looking basically we are calculating tax for US and canada in Sabrix.And for rest other countries in SAP,If you see the PP below we have three condition for US and Canada eaternal Tax calculation and one Zcondition for calculating Tax within SAP.Now the business requirement is that we need to make call to external tax condition to Sabrix .In that case we might need to delete the zcondition and mimick the condition for US and canada so they can call external Tax engine.I wanted to see if we delete the Zcondition and new conditions in the pricing procedure what will be the impact on existing Sales orders which are there in sytem which are with old z condition and if there is an better way I can acheive my objective of external tax calculation.

for Tax calculation.Current PP looks like this

ZTXJ Canada Tax Per Doc 988 500

UTXD US Tax per document 986 500

UTXE US Tax per document 989 501

XR1 Tax Jur Code Level 1 989 301

XR2 Tax Jur Code Level 2 989 302

XR3 Tax Jur Code Level 3 989 303

XR4 Tax Jur Code Level 4 989 304

XR5 Tax Jur Code Level 5 989 305

XR6 Tax Jur Code Level 6 989 306

ZEKX VAT FOR SUPPORT 987 946

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda -

Your synopsis is correct. You'll need to dump the manual Z condition in favor of CTXJ. The rest of your setup should be quite similar.

As far as the transition, test it thoroughly. It should not give you any problems.

One thing to consider here for you ... environmental handling fees. If you are a company that sells electronics or other goods that is subjected to EHF, you will want to save XR6 to capture this. In Sabrix, you will need a transeditor transaction to treat this information to calculate accordingly.

Hope this helps.

Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is fine for the transition and should not impact tax calculation.

Regarding existing orders, please make sure they are already billed or partially billed, then the new changes will not affect the tax calculation or pricing. If you have open orders that are yet to be billed, then during billing these orders, new changes will take affect based on your copy control settings for Tax redetermination. In that case your order tax and invoice tax might be different. Please check if that is fine.

Regards

Sai