Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QGC1, QGC2 & QGC3 Reports

former_member351306
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I'm unable to run these reports - the message I get after executing these transactions is 'no entries found'. My security profile does have access to the object Q_SPC. I'm able to run the MCXB & MCXD trxns - but not these three. I've inspection lots which are results recorded and UDed with sampling procedure having 'fixed sample','manual valuation' and 'shewart chart for x-bar/samples/USA' and inspection plan has the correspoding MICs assigned with this sampling procedure and SPC criterion 'master insp characteristic'.

what else should I do to access these reports? If the above setup is wrong, can sombody direct me in the right direction pl.?

thanks a lot

BE

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have the SPC criterion as master inspection characteristic then I think only QGC3 will work anyway. Open up the created on date field to a date prior to the creation of the MIC.

Make sure you have the correct MIC number and the plant of the MIC correct. (the plant MIC can be different then the plant the inspection lots are in).

Do not enter anything in the status field.

Verify that you actually have a control chart by going into display results recording, (QE03), select an SPC characteristic and try to display the chart from here. If you can't display the chart from results recording, then you have different issue.

Just to be sure, you did click on SPC characteristic in the control indicators for the MIC right? And you didn't unlock the MIC the inspection plans did you?

FF

former_member351306
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all for the replies. I'm able to see the reports in QGC1 & QGC3 - apparently the issue was with the MICs which were unlocked in the plan.

Another question, is there a report where I can get the Std Dev, CpK values for the inspection lot or material specific? I ran MCXD report, but it cumulates over a monthly period.

thanks for the help, again.

BE

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The statistical values are based on the criterion of the charts. If the criterion is on a MIC level, they will be across all materials. If you want cpk based on the material, you have to select a different criterion, like 70 for MIC/material, or maybe 020' task list characteristic/material.

There is no way for SAP to breakdown the values further within a chart.

You might want create a process where all you result data can be exported to Excel And imported to specialized program like Minitab.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

poovancheerirajendra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In the above transaction try with different status of control charts under main tab control char and give open period (selection options).

Thanks & Regards

Rajendran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure that you input appropriate selections in selection screen.