cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.11 sp6 Integration Builder - folder view error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

We recently installed SAP NW PI 7.11 (ehp1) up to sp6. This is a new install. We did all the wizards, etc and things are basically ok.

we execute SXMB_IFR, then go to "integration builder" link and login.

If I change the view from "object view" (icon of 2 people) to "folder view" (icon of folder), we get the following error:

class com.sap.guid.GUID:library:core_lib at com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader at 2353f67e at alive incompatible with interface com.sap.aii.ib.bom.gen.XiReference:sap.com/com.sap.xi.directory at com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader at 79c008cf @ alive

I found this note, but it does not quite describe my problem:

Note 1525457 - Previous version of Directory API and Value Mappings

I searched all through SDN and OSS, nothing yet. I'm going to put in a message but I was wondering if anyone out there has seen this?

Thanks!

NICK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

experts,

FYI, ready my problem details but I wanted to add one thing. Apparently were were at sp5 for a brief time and our developer did create some object while at that level. He reported the issue since we moved to SP6

--NICK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem resolved by SAP support. JVM 5.1.61 and JVM 5.1.60 don't work too well with our version of PI and AIX OS 6.1 .

We reverted to SAP JVM 5.1.59 and the problem was solved.

--NICK