cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Master - Sales text copy to Sales Document Header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have properly configured the text types, access sequences, and text procedures to take text from the Customer - Sales & Distribution and copy to the Sales Document Header. After testing this in my DEV system, everything is working appropriately.

I have transported these changes to my QA system, all transports went through successfully. All configuration is now the same between my DEV and QA systems, and the access sequences are recognized in both systems via the TTXERN table.

All changes were made using transaction VOTXN.

The problem is that when performing my test in QA, the text is not copied from the Customer Master - Sales Area text to the Sales Document Header text. When going to the Text Determination Analysis view, it states 111 - Access Sequence does not exist. When selecting Customizing, it clearly shows that the access sequences do exist.

Has anyone encountered this issue? I have checked SAP notes but have not found a proper resolution for this issue.

Edited by: Andy Slania on Jan 31, 2011 9:30 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read OSS Note 1002455 - Errors in texts: Messages VX 201, VX 111, and VX 205 and Note 1002664 - FAQ: Text determination problems after upgrade.

Also check OSS Note 581779 - Text determination analysis: Access sequence does not exist.

One more OSS Note 970153 - Change to Customizing text not transferred to target system may also apply to your scenario.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Shiva. This was solved without even needing to re-transport...I went back in to VOTXN, selected the Sales Document --> Header radio button, and selected Texts --> Generate Access. Supposedly even though I created the new access sequences, I didn't "generate" them.

Answers (0)