SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD-FICA integration for IS-U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm working on SD-FICA integration. When I create an invoice, I'm getting an error while posting to accounting. The error is "Error in acct determination - receivables acct not filled key VBRK 90000038 0000000001". I'm working for the first time on SD-FICA integration. Could someone please help me resolving this error? The FICA consultant has configured 3 SD-FICA integration nodes. Am I missing any configuration in SD?

Thanks,

Ketan

9 REPLIES 9

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

SD-FICA has 3 settings to be done on FICA side for integration .

1. Define posting to FICA for customer account group - here you check the relevant account group that you want to post to FICA .

2. Derivation of Main sub transaction for SD information - here based on the account assingment you derive the main and the sub transaction .

3. Derivation of document type from SD - here you define what type of document would be posted in FICA .

Based on the above and the setting done in VKOA system derives the GL account for posting .

So in consultation with the setting done under the integration to SD in Contract accounts receivable and payable - FICA , you will have to ensure that for all the relevant account assingnments you have made the entries in VKOA , especially for table 904 .

Check and revert back if still stuck up.

Regards ,

Dewang T

0 Kudos

Hi Dewang,

The first 3 steps are done. We have set up the account determination in VKOA using table 5.

Looking at the error message, it seems that system is trying to find hte contract account in invoice. This is where I'm getting confused.

Thanks,

Ketan

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check the event 4040 whether it has been modified to make installation specific or are you using the standard one .

Check the same throuhg FQEVENTS and revert back .

Regards ,

Dewang T

0 Kudos

Hi Dewang,

There are no enhancements.

Thanks,

Ketan

0 Kudos

Hi ,

The FM - FKK_FICA_FOR_SD_ACTIVE determines the activation of customer account group to FICA .

Take the help of an Abaper to put the break point .

Regards ,

Dewang T

0 Kudos

Hi Dewang,

We had the ABAPer debug the code. He found out one smal config was missing. After the updates, we were able to post the accountig doc.

Thanks for your time.

Ketan

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you share what config was actually missing ?

Regards ,

Dewang T

0 Kudos

We had to give the recon account determination procedure in billing doc configuration.

former_member692012
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's late i know but check this steps :

( if your message R011 )

SPRO

Sales and Distribution ,  Basic Functions , Account Assigment / Costing , Reconciliation Account Determination , Assign Account Determination Procedure .

Shortcut : V_TVFK_ABKTO