cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create the SC - Employee relationship between BP XXXXX and BP(Org

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have created the new EBP org and we have moved the user to the new EBP org and trying to shop for them, but I am unable to search the user. I moved my user id to the new EBP org and I am also unable to create the SC and receiving the error message as "No data for Contact Person, Please inform system Admin". when I am in different EBP org I am able to create the SC without any issues.

Based on this I verified my user ID in t-code "BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE" and I am getting the error message as "Employee relationship between BP 64345 and BP(Org) 65917 missing" and the Object link is error status.

Please suggest me how to fix this issue.

your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sada

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have deleted the new EBP org and recreated. Now it is working fine.

Thanks

Sada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you have maintained the address of Org. where user is connected. You can also drag the user to another Org., save it and then move it back to the actual Org. in order to generate the relationship between Org. and BP.

Thanks,

Anshuk Saxena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

In continuation with this message, I have moved my User position to different org and verified the t-code "BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE" . Now the "Address Constituency" field is in error status and receiving the error message as "Address for person (BP) 63645 contains errors: e-mail address missing".

Please suggest me.

Thanks

sada