Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Growth of service session tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in Solution Manager Self Diagnosis the following alert is raising:

"Check the table sizes of the service sessions and produce alerts". The size of the service session tables is between 10 and 100 GB.

Where can I see these tables? And where can I find some informations about the possibility to archive the tables?

Another point are the client copy settings - systems detects inconsistencies. The productive client is 001 with the following adjustments:

x changes without automatic recording

x changes to repository and cross-client customizing allowed

x protection level 1: no overwriting

x ecatt and catt not allowed

What is wrong with this? Solution Manager system is a stand alone machine with no transport landscape. Therefore there is no need for transport requests.

I think workaround could be to set first point to "automatic recording of changes", but is this the solution? That's because system detects inconsistencies?

Thanks for your response,

Julia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Julia,

Have to referenced SAP Note 1300107 - DSWP_SD117: The total size of service session tables - alert as this note explains the error and offeres a solution.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

thank you very much for your helpful answer! I wasn't able to find this note yesterday.

I leave this answer still open because I need a solution for the other problem too. Or is it better to open a new post for this?

Regards,

Julia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How did you solve this problem ?

Thanks,

J

Answers (0)