cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PeriodicPostingsContract-NoCashflow Planned records found inselected period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Periodic Posting Reversal

Please can you help me with this problem. I have done a reversal of periodic postings for a contract but when I go into the conditions tab it still indicates that conditions have been posted.

Please can you help me out on what the problem is and what I need to do because with that I cannot run a periodic posting for the contract again.It brings up the error that there is cashflow planned records found in selected period because the conditions still show already posted.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

your description indicates that there might be a bug during reversal of periodic posting. You might check if SAP note [1436025|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1436025] helps to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz,

Thanks for your response but I have implemented the note 1436025 but the problem still remains. I still cannot execute a periodic posting run for this contract. I still recieve the error that No cashflow planned records found in selected period and the condition on the contract remains as Condition already posted even after I have reversed earlier. I would appreciate further help.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Wondering which 'Type of PostingRun' and 'Mode' you selected in trasaction RERAPPRV. Sometimes if 'Transfer' postings is not selected it does not reverse the complete posting.

Thanks!

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oluwakemi,

could you please check if there are any BAdI implementations (f.e. BADI_RECN_CONTRACT) active. If yes please deactivate and then test if the issue persists. If this does not help you might open a customer message because then the issue has to be investigated in more detail.

Regards, Franz