cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification C_TFIN52_64

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am going to take the certification exam in 1 month.

I would like to ask some questions about it.

How much does the practice matter for the certification exam? I guess only the theory will be tested (so i would focus more on the concepts rather than the practice)

What is the passing score for the certification? I´ve heard that it depends both on the country (in my case Germany) and on the course (FI)...

Could you kindly advice?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Fede

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the answer..it is helpful

Anyway, I was already aware of it...

I would like to understand what will be tested? Only concepts or even practice will be involved?

What is the passing score in Germany?

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fede,

Yes the exam will be more from Concept perspective. Usually, the concepts will be tested based on the business scenarios that practised in SAP FI.

Hence, you answer will be using SAP Concepts to meet the specific business scenario in the form of a question.

I am not sure about the passing percentage, sorry!!!!

Hope this will help

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer!

Could anyone kindly saz what is the passing score?

Many Thanks!

Best Regards,

Fede

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fed,

the pass percentage for this exam is 66%.

Dont ignore Solution manager, SAP Overview and Netweaver concepts. You may get some 6-10 questions on these topics. Also read all the appendix at the end of your course material. They are also useful.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

VS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

the passing percentage is 66%

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please could you help me i want to sit for exam without attending training courses and i didn;t find the books for the exam i have only TFIN50 AND TFIN 52 I WANT THE REMAINING BOOKS TO SIT FOR THE EXAM SUCH terp01 AND terp02 AND sm001thanks in advance