cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure linkage to EXIT_SAPLFYTX_USER_001 external tax calculati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

We are using sabris for external tax calculation. I am new to SD in our pricing procedure I need to make changes to add 20 more fields to send to Sabrix. I understand that Pricing procedure calls EXIT_SAPLFYTX_USER_001 for sending fields to sabrix .I wanted to know how the PP is linked to the user exit and where I will need to add those fields.

Any help will be appreciated

Regards,

Amanda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, appreciate if you can share your solution on how you send extra fields to external tax system as current SAP only allocate limited length 50 USER_DATA for user specific field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

i have the same requirement to implement .where i need to add 40 extra field.could you pls help me on it how to do it if you have the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer the note 0302998.

we can pass that data to external system using Standard SAP Tax Interface strucutres TAX_CAL_ITEM_IN00, TAX_UPD_ITEM_IN00,TAX_FRC_ITEM_IN00.

If the data that is required by Sabrix is not passed on with these structures you need extend these strctures with those new fields.

Now for these new fields the data need to be mapped in user exit EXIT_SAPLFYTX_USER_001 .

At this user exit you can use/modify only the fields that are avaialable in structure TAX_ALLOWED_FIELDS. As the new fileds will not be available in this strcutre SAP has provided another structure CI_TAX_INPUT_USER in which you add all the new fields you need and map the data to that with the coding.

For the new fields the data can be fetched form your pricing structures or even from any ztable or data base table. At user exit EXIT_SAPLFYTX_USER_001 all the pricing data in structures KOMK/KOMP is avaible. If the new data that you want to send to sabrix is available in KOMK /KOMP you can read it from there and map it to the new fields. You can also map the data from any ztable or data base table.

Please let me know if you need further details on the same.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply.how there exists the link betwen TAX_CAL_ITEM_IN00, TAX_UPD_ITEM_IN00,TAX_FRC_ITEM_IN00.these

tables and and the user exit.we can directly append the structure to TAX_ALLOWED_FIELDS.can pls explain me in more detail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Appedning only structure TAX_ALLOWED_FIELDS with the additional data elements will not suffice as the actual structures that contain and pass the data to external system are TAX_CAL_ITEM_IN00, TAX_UPD_ITEM_IN00,,TAX_FRC_ITEM_IN00.

TAX_CAL_ITEM_IN00 is used by tax interface during sales tax caluculation (When creating transactions like Sales order/ Invoice in SD or Purchase order/Invoice verification in MM)

TAX_UPD_ITEM_IN00 this strucutre is used by SAP tax interface when it is updating the external system audit data base (Sabrix/taxware/vertex). (this occurs during Invoice released to accounts in SD, or invoice posting in MM)

TAX_FRC_ITEM_IN00 is used by sap tax interface when sap does forced updated to tax system audit data base(This happens because of various reasons if there is any interface issues or the tax calculated by external system is different from the one updated in sap, if any manual changes happens to the tax values in the transaction document)

Please go through the doucmentaion provided by your tax engine supplier, it has very good information on how the interface works

Thanks,

Srini