Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web dynpro application inside iview

former_member450736
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have created on iview where we placed for wd application, when you test this application using se80 it opens in browser properly occupied in entire window.

However when we see it in portal ( in iview ) the application will be opened with Scroll bars

is it something to do with iview size, that is why it displayed with scroll bars.

how can we avoid this problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is to do with iView property settings.

sort height = automatic should solve your problem

former_member450736
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

just guessing is it not possible to adjust the size of iview from the wd component itself??

using any of the methods related to portal manager.

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

I am not sure about web dynpro abap that whether you can get the iview (PCD content ) in the program and change its properties

dynamically.

but why you want to do that, by setting the Height type property to automatic in a way you are making it dynamic only.

means now it will take the size which is required for you web dynpro application layout.

There is this property Height Type in iview properties which will be having value fixed by default.

and you need to make it automatic.

in web dynpro java i know we can get pcd content but i guess its not feasible in WDA.

thanks

sarbjeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> just guessing is it not possible to adjust the size of iview from the wd component itself??

>

> using any of the methods related to portal manager.

Hi Kranthi,

Your guess is correct, you cant do that. There is no API to do that from WDA.

Answers (0)