cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System hung after support pack upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was applying support pack SAPKB71102 to SAPKB71105 through SPAM in my SAP NW PI 7.1 ( Unix,Oracle 11.2.0.1).

The session was disconnected for some reason. When I try to login again, the system is throwing up various runtime errors including "Syntax error in program CL_ENH_FACTORY================CP" and "Syntax error in program "SAPLSLVC_FULLSCREEN ".

I also get an "status SESSION_ADMIN of the user interface SAPLSMTR_NAVIGATION missing" message at bottom of the screen.

Kindly suggest what went wrong here and how to correct these errors.

Regards,

Sonia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest to open an SAP OSS message for this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonia,

Was your SP running in foreground or background when your session got disconnected? What is the traffic light status in SAP transaction?

Paste the contents of SLOG and ALGO here.

Regards

Sourabh Majumdar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Session disconnection during SP upgrade throw lot of error messages. let us know at which phase your session terminated/disconnected. Post complete log here.

Try to disassemble the related support pack , option available from the top menu list of SAP GUI and rerun the SPAM.

Better you also raise a customer message with SAP.

Regards....

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. set the following profile paramerter in instance profile

DIR_TRANS = usr/sap/trans

2. Restart SAP

if the above steps are not works follow this

1. tp import all from OS level

2.if this does't works removet the system from domain controller and configure local TMS by STMS(if tcode works) or change the domain_SID.pfl

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

We will move this thread to the SAP on Unix forum. You will have a better chance of a response on that forum.

Regards

XI/PI Moderator