cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Error while reloading Initial data or creating new site

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am getting the below error while reloading initial data or while creating new site :

Error while processing XML message <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <DX_RESPONSE> <CONCLUSION success='no'/> <IMPORT_RESPONSE> <TOTALS failed='1' total='1' invalid='0' succeeded='0'/> <LOG> TRANSACTION_LOG_TYPE_BO failed (TRANSACTION_TYPE:XCHANGE) Exception occurred: Invalid object name 'TRANSACTION_LOG_TYPE'. Database rollback occurred Database commit occurred </LOG> </IMPORT_RESPONSE> </DX_RESPONSE> (Message 12943)

Some part of the default trace are as follow:

[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup of TransactionLogTypeBO.

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.implserver.ServerContextImpl.lookup(ServerContextImpl.java:514)

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.implclient.ClientContext.lookup(ClientContext.java:321)

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.implclient.OffsetClientContext.lookup(OffsetClientContext.java:223)

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.implclient.OffsetClientContext.lookup(OffsetClientContext.java:242)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)

at com.sap.me.frame.service.VMEJBServiceFactory.lookUp(VMEJBServiceFactory.java:67)

at com.sap.me.frame.service.VMEJBServiceFactory.createService(VMEJBServiceFactory.java:37)

at com.visiprise.frame.service.AbstractPrototypeFactory.getService(AbstractPrototypeFactory.java:35)

at com.visiprise.frame.proxy.ServiceBuilder.getService(ServiceBuilder.java:97)

at com.sap.me.frame.ServiceLocator.getService(ServiceLocator.java:173)

at com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBean.getEJB(BasicBOBean.java:2223)

at com.sap.me.xchange.DataExchangeHandlerBOBean.getCRUDService(DataExchangeHandlerBOBean.java:701)

at com.sap.me.xchange.DataExchangeHandlerBOBean.handleRequest(DataExchangeHandlerBOBean.java:462)

at com.sap.me.xchange.DataExchangeHandlerBOBean.handleParsedRequest(DataExchangeHandlerBOBean.java:179)

at com.sap.me.xchange.XMLMessageHandlerBO.handleParsedRequest(XMLMessageHandlerBO.java:214)

at com.sap.me.xchange.XMLMessageHandlerBO.handleRequest(XMLMessageHandlerBO.java:82)

at com.sap.me.xchange.XMLMessageHandlerBO.handleRequest(XMLMessageHandlerBO.java:52)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor787.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

Regards,

Pushkar

Edited by: Pushkar Patil on Jan 31, 2011 7:57 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrew_hopwood
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The SQL migration script for this table is Upgrade/WIP_alter_tables_5.2.3_5.2.4.sql and the instruction to run this is in Note 1405259 - SAP ME 5.2: Applying Support Packages and Patches, section "SAP ME 5.2 Base: Database Scripts" - worth checking through these instructions carefully in case other scriipts were missed.

Regards,

Andrew.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks everyone, I was able to find the scripts but I have doubt as our SDK i=envirnment do not have any application server so as mentioned in SAP note 1405259 I am not able to update the application server..

I can update the client though, also I upgraded my SDK by updating the SUA in the installation so is it a right way to do the same.

As the SAP note says something diffrent and SDK guide have different method to update SUA to new built so I am really confuse.

Regards,

Pushkar Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pushkar

SDK environment is targeted SAP NW app server only. So there won't be any steps to upgrade ME for app server, because SAP NW is used by default.

Updating ME version for SDK is different than updating ME version for the SAP NW.

To update ME for SDK you need to put both client and base SUAs to the import folder. Then go to eclipse and run the import ant target and the run.production.build target. You'll get two custom SUAs and SCA in your export folder. Deploy SCA to you SAP NW.

That's all update you need to do for update

Thanks

Ivan

0 Kudos

Hello Pushkar,

You may also refer to these SAP Notes: #1484551, #1518540.

Regards,

Alex.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pushkar,

This happened for another customer too,the solution was to create the table manually.

Here is the table for your convenience:

CREATE TABLE TRANSACTION_LOG_TYPE(

HANDLE VARCHAR2(412 BYTE) NOT NULL ENABLE,

TRANSACTION_TYPE VARCHAR2(32 BYTE),

DESCRIPTION VARCHAR2(256 BYTE),

AGING_PERIOD NUMBER(38,0),

ENABLE_PAYLOAD_LOGGING VARCHAR2(6 BYTE),

ENABLE_RESULT_LOGGING VARCHAR2(6 BYTE),

MAX_PAYLOAD_SIZE NUMBER(38,0),

MAX_RESULT_SIZE NUMBER(38,0),

SQL_EXECUTION_THRESHOLD NUMBER(38,0),

RECORD_TRANSACTION_METADATA VARCHAR2(6 BYTE),

ENABLE_TRANSACTION_LOG VARCHAR2(6 BYTE),

AUTO_DISABLE_TRANSACTION_LOG VARCHAR2(6 BYTE),

CREATED_DATE_TIME DATE,

MODIFIED_DATE_TIME DATE

);

hope this helps,

Germna

tim_drury
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As Ivan said, make sure your WIP database has the table TRANSACTION_LOG_TYPE. Perhaps you forgot to migrate your WIP database to the version of ME you're running? This table is fairly new.

-tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked that the corresponding table exist in the DB?

What ME version do you have?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the database is missing with table,

I am using SAP ME 5.2 with SP5 and I upgraded my SDK using the SUA files released in the SP5 path.

followed the procedure mentioned in SDK guide to update the SUA.

But I didn't found any procedure to update/Migrate the database in the SDK guide.

How I can migrate the database to new built? Do I need to run some scripts and where i can find them.

Please let me know..

Thanks and Regards,

Pushkar Patil

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to the 'Upgrade Master Guide' for details.

https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/instguides

Regards,

Alex.

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Upgrade scripts should be located in DatabaseScripts/[DB_Vendor]/Upgrade folder. The folder name may be not exactly correct, but I'm sure you will be able to find it easily.

Regards,

Konstantin