cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPH in Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to this area. Here I have 3 question:

1. How I can download one of the BPH from BPR? So that it can be seen in the Project Admin-> Scope-> Template selection.

2. I have a created a BPH in form of xls fromat, how we can upload to the system so that it can be visible in Project Admin-> Scope-> Template selection

3. Where to see Business Process Repository in SAP Solution Manager? means transaction or step to follow?

Thanks in advnace for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deejoy,

The BPH is how your project/solution is defined in SAP Solution Manager SOLAR01/SOLAR02.

To edit this, go to SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN and create a new project, in your case if you want a new template project.

Then in SOLAR01, you can begin to design your BPH and use the BPR to assist with this.

The BPH is based on Project, business scenario, business process and business steps.

You can design this manually and use the F4 function to search within the BPR against a business scenario/process.

It is not possible to import from an .xls format.

To be clear, to view the BPR, go to transaction SOLAR01 after you have defined a new project, open the project and against a scenario, choose F4 to browse the BPR.

Regards,

-Rohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan

Thanks for quick response. I heard we can upload using Solution workbench. How we can do it? If you know the steps to do it, please help me. Thanks in advance.

Answers (0)