Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception Internal_error in smartform

former_member423024
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I designed a Custom smartform and a driver program also.

When I tried to execute my driver program. It's showing an error that Line type %LTYPE2 is unknown.

Also I tried to execute my smartform individually by execute the FM. Then it's throwing some exception as INTERNAL_ERROR.

Could you help me out by saying what would be reason for this exception and issue.

Thanks

Natasha SS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess ,the problem is with the table that you have created inside your smartform.

It can be bacause of the following.

1) Check the table which has Line tyoe "%LTYPE2 " and make sure the total width is equal to the window width.

2) Make sure same line type is "%LTYPE2 " has enough columns to show data

Example: Let us assume your "%LTYPE2 " can display only 3 columns

In text element, under output Option (tab) below your table you might have choosen,

below Output Table..

Check box active with New Line "%LTYPE2 "

and for second text element you might have choosen

below Output Table..

Check new Cell with '0" skip cells. <-- make sure it is Zero, if it is 2 or more that means, you are expecting it to print in 4th column but line type has max of 3 columns. So, it can give you an error. (in your case, if it is Zero then check the below steps)

and for Third text element you might have choosen

below Output Table..

Check new Cell with '0" skip cells. <-- make sure it is Zero, if it is 1 or more that means, you are expecting it to print in 4th column but line type has max of 3 columns. So, it can give you an error. (in your case, if it is Zero then check the below steps)

and for fourth text element you might have choosen

below Output Table..

Check new Cell with '0" skip cells. <-- It give the error message as your line type can hold only max of 3 columns.

3) also check the your two conditions are true and trying to print in the same column.

The error can be bacause of any of the above scenarios.

I guess, the above info will help you to solve your issue.

Regards,

SaiRam

former_member423024
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the kind response.

Now the issue has got solved, but now I'm getting new Exception by name FORMATTING_ERROR throwing a meesage by name No other column available (see long text!).

Could you plz kindly guide me.

Thanks

Natasha SS

former_member423024
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the problems are solved but the second page is not getting displayed in the print previw.

Could you plz help me out.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member423024
Participant
0 Kudos

new issue has come