Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The sales order was not processed. Why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

The sales order denied to be processed by the system for the reason that

"Date 31.01.2011 is after the end of factory calendar 01"

So now what needs to be done? I had went into the factory calendar & found that the factory calendar in the system has been defined till year 2012. So where the error occured I am not able to understand. Could you please suggest me a remedy for this?

Also, at times the system shows that some of the functions of R/3 has been integrated with that of CRM, hence it denies the processing of the sales order. Can you please tell me why this happens & what needs to be done in such case?

With regards,

M.S.Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

please check:

factory calendar - end of the date with its calendar

customer calendar

shipping point calendar

sales orgn calendar

please check the above and confirm

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usually in case of R/3 operations integrated with that of few CRM operations, as reported by the system which denies the processing of the sales order; I use to create the sales order without specifying the sales order number i.e. by letting the sales order to assign the number internally & then for the next sales order I was able to save/generate the sales document with required document number assigned externally.

Now what needs to be done under this case of: Date xx/xx/xxxx is after the end of factory calendar 01.

With regards,

M.S.Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check how is the system integrated with CRM in the first place.

Apart from it, which factory calendar did you check? Did you check the calendar assigned to the custome? Did you check the calendar assigned to the Plant? Both have an effect on the sales order. So, you may need to check all these.

Hope this helps.

Regard,

Mukund S