Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to deactivate schedule line in sales order

solomon_macwan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi friends,

how can i deactivate the schedule line in sales order so that we can deliver the sales order after the schedule date. i can uderstand that system is not allowing before schedule date. but what if i want to deliver after that.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Solomon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

here you need to switch off:

schedule lines allowed

in schedule lines control data - remove or un check - availability/TOR

In SPRO - Availability Check settings.

but i have a question here:

what is the business logic.

do you want to do the same with all the sales orders or not.

please update the forum

then answer will be different

balajia

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you deactivate the schedule line, then delivery document itself cannot be created. The confirmed schedule line only is used to create the delivery document. So please dont deactivate the SLC.

However if you look at any document type of Credit memo request or Debit memo request, they are disabled at SLC, as they are not relevant for delivery. In VOV5, if you dont maintain the combination of item category and MRP type for the ICs you use in the document, then SLC wont be determined and the document becomes deactivated for SLC. But the document cannot be delivered further.

For your functionality, you have to think of some user exit based enhancement. Anyway, if the delivery is confirmed in SLC, you are free to do the delivery anytime after the confirmed date. So it is not a problem for you.

solomon_macwan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Navaneetha,

if i chaned in vov5 it wil take the schedlle line category cn. and than it will not be relevent for planning. could you guide us about the user exit.

hi Balaji,

if i remove the tick for availibility check. what would be the impact. i think i cant change the availibility tick in that. now it is became very painful for the users to deliver and also for me.

thanks and regards,

Solomon

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Solomon

In VOV5, you should not maintain an entry for you case, for example if you are using IC ZTA and MRP type as ZIN, then for ZTA/ZIN combination, there should not be any SLC in VOV5. If this is done, then SLC screen will not come up in sales order. But the limitation is that material availability will not happen, confirmed SLC date will not be there and you will not be able to deliver the material.

I still dont know what ur reqmt is. If you clearly say the reqmt, then somebody can help you

solomon_macwan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks Navaneetha,

lets say that my scheduling date is 1st feb. and if i want to deliver it on 2nd feb than system should allow me to deliver it. but i m not able to do it. than how can i do it.

regards,

Solomon

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Solomon,

Ideally it should allow you to do the delivery. If it is not allowing you , then the issue is not with the schedule line. Please check in schedule line if there is a confirmed delivery date and delivery quantity being with valid zeros. If it is there, it should allow delivery. Further to creation of delivery, it will allow Post goods issue if there is stock in the plant.

If it is not allowing delivery creation, then please post the error message you are getting and if possible the message number (just doube click on the message to get message number). Then people in the forum can help you

solomon_macwan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Navaneetha,

Thank you for the help. the requirement was to deliver the goods evenif they dont have stock and after schedule line. now i have deactivated the availibility check from procedure for each schedule line category. now is system is allowing the delviery without the goods. now i see that if i have stock than i can deliver it after the schedule date. as you said. Please correct me if i am wrong.

point awarded.

Regards,

Solomon

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Solomon,

You are correct.

If there is stock, you should be able to do the delivery and PGI even after the confirmed schedule line.

If you switch off the AC at the SLC level, I dont know how teh confirmed date is calculated. But if you are handling it manually or through some other mechanism, its fine. As long as there is confirmed schedule line date, it is fine. It will allow teh delivery creation on or after the confirmed SLC date. PGI will be possible only if there is stock.

Hope this helps you

solomon_macwan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Navaneetha,

i understood the things right now. like if you dont have stock and the system should not allow you to deliver withing the RLT. but if i dont have stock now and i want to deliver after the rpt. than the system should allow me to deliver. i am not the sd guy but thanks for your help. i am closing the thread.

regards,

Solomon