cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP - GRC 5.3 - Customize Fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning, my question is related to the creation of request or approval. Is it possible to configure the fields that I want to see in those steps?

For example, I want to see the detailed description when I see the roles for the request.

thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

luis_bustamante
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can customize the fields shown in the request form under Configuration --> Request Form Customization. I'm afraid though just standard request fields can be customized, I don't think it's possible to show the role detailed description. Also the approver views cannot be customized.

Both of these can be customized in GRC 10.0 using End User Personalization (EUP) templates.

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've customized standard request fields on the route Configuration --> Request Form Customization. The fields that I have disable continue appearing in the request form.

I don´t understand the reason because this fact occurs..

thanks in advance

Marta

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

My guess is that you are using the "wrong" request screen, i.e. the one after user login. That one does not adhere to end user personalisation.

Please use the one from the end user login screen (..../AE/index.jsp instead of index_apr.jsp)

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer Frank, but unfortunately the fields that I've disabled still appear in the final user view (..../AE/index.jsp)

However, it is possible customize the tabs into a request form? I need that those tabs disappear from the request form

Thanks in advance

Regards

Marta

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I still think you're on the wrong page (hint: the request page has no tabs).

Go to .../AE , then click on "Change User". Do NOT click on "User Logon" - "Create Request"

How does it look then?

Answers (0)