cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport request to all clients in system from STMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello colleagues,

Wich parameters should we activate so that every transport request wich is imported in our test systems updates all available clients in the system?

Kindest Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Enrique,

In the transport route configurator you can create a transport target group and in the target group you can add the system and clients where the transport should go to.

Kind regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello MArk,

May I question you some additional hints?

Is it possible to leave it by default when you press in STMS for transport that it goes to all defined clients in this transport group?

If I defined transport group in this way, Can i choose for transport a change request to a unique client in case I need so?

Kind Regards!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Colleagues,

When we define a transport group, for example in quality system adding all quality clients in the group we get all the transport request added to the quality queue with the target client defined but they are´nt imported in the system.

Is there any way to import them directly??

Kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Enrique,

That should be part of extended transport protocol. Check [this|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/1b/9dc2d6e59911d184810000e8a57770/content.htm] URL for ETP. Also have a look at [this|; thread, where your question is being answered.

Kind regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

I´ve already configured the extended transport tool, the problem is that the transport requests are being added to the buffer as desired but... NOT imported.

Is it normal? How can we make that the transports are imported in the same way they are added to the required buffer for each client?

Kind Regards and thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Enrique,

Make sure that tp parameter NO_IMPORT_ALL is set to 0. Go to STMS -> select queue -> import all (and schedule a periodic job for the import all). You can for example schedule a job every 5 minutes, so all transports that are added to the queue will automatically be imported every 5 minutes.

Kind regards,

Mark