cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have problem with Rebate process. I have created new table with sales org and customer group as fields and assigned this table with access sq and condition type ZB01. Matained the rebate agreement and condition records also. Inserted the these new rebate condition types in my Pricing procudre and assigned requirement 24 in the requirement column as I want accural should show up in the billing document. But these rebate condition is not getting value in the billing document and pricing analysis shows that "Condition ignored (requirement 24 not filled)". We have maintained C (copy manaul elements and redermine others) as price type in copy control. But rebate condition not showing up in the billing document. Kindly advice me where could be the problem.

Sales org, customer and billing document type has been activate for rebate.

Edited by: sapsduser on Jan 31, 2011 11:36 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be you are using a proforma invoice document type instead of an actual invoice document type. Please ensure that the invoice you are creating is nto a proforma invoice. If so, try creating the actual invoice (F2) for the transaction. The condition type will come with the value, if the condition records are properly maintained.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

During debug, we found that carry out pricing X is not passing. Changed the price type in copy control and then the rebate conditions are populating in billing document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,Let me check

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using correct billing document type (not proforma) which was copied from F1.

Edited by: sapsduser on Jan 31, 2011 12:01 PM

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VOFA tcode, for the document type you are using, what is the value of the field SD Document Category . M or U?

Former Member
0 Kudos

SD Document Category is M only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Plaese copy the billing doc type from F2 from standard SAP billing types using VOFA.

Let us know your thoughts.

Thanks and Regards,

Satheesh Durgi

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If that is the case, no further help is possible from myside.

You can just get a developer and debug this routine. Then you will come to know where teh invoice is failing the routine 24. I am sure it is somewhere in pricing. But the exact point can be confirmed only by a developer. So please debug invoice creation with the help of an ABAPer.