cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to do the stock postings at MB1C.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

While maintaining the stock at trx. code MB1C, system throwed an error that

Account determination for entry INT GBB 0001 BSA 7950 not possible

where 7950 is the valuation class & 0001 is the valuation grouping code. I had checked the a/c determination procedure at VKOA, I found that the respective entries for the a/c determination procedure have been performed properly. Meanwhile the material was created under the trx. code MMF1. Then why I am not able to post the stock? What needs to be done?

With regards,

M.S.Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check in OBYC.

under GBB for 0001 BSA 7950 maintain GL.

maintain GL for the combination GBB 0001 BSA 7950

Former Member
0 Kudos

According to your suggestion I followed the trx. code OBYC & maintained the data as 0001 BSA 7950 799999 under the GBB but, now I received a new error that

G/L a/c 799999 doesnot exist in the company code

I had assigned the G/L a/c according to the valuation class 7920 & 7925 which are also used for the finished goods but now receiving this error. What to do now?

With regards,

M.S.Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem has been resolved by approaching to the trx. code FS01 where the GL a/c was being defined under the company code & ultimately the stock posting was done.

M.S.Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

after OBYC if you get this error.

then goto FS00 - 799999 & give company code & create it.

IMG

Financial accounting

Financial accounting global settings

Document

Posting periods

Open and close posting periods

Change the periods for all accounts as current periods to our company code

For: +

ADKMSV

Save and Exit

hope this clears your issue.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

The other errors which were being received were a/c determination for entry INT BSX 0001_7950 not possible, for which again OBYC was refered & the corresponding entries were being made.

The next error to arrive was: A/C 792000 for trans./event key BSX, postable directly

For this FS00 was approached & GL a/c 792000

was entered & at the third tab i.e. at Create/Bank/Interest tab, the "post automatically only" indicator was activated.

The next error to arrive was : For object RF_BELEG GRNT number range interval 49 doesnot exist FBN1, arrived.

where GRNT was the company code.

For this FBN1 was approached & the aforesaid number interval 49 was defined.

And hence the stock posting was performed.

This much issues were generated because normally we are acquinted with the valuation class 7920 & 7925 for finished goods under the trx. code MM01. But this was the entry made under valuation class 7950 with the use of trx. code MMF1 for finished goods.

With regards,

M.S.Kumar.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check in OBYC.

under GBB for 0001 BSA 7950 maintain GL.

maintain GL for the combination GBB 0001 BSA 7950