cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TableFilter exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using table filtering with the TableFilter.java + TableHelper.java classes as provided inside the SAP Web DynPro for Java Demo Kit for Netweaver 7.11.

The table to whom I've applied the filter is bound to a node of my View. This node is mapped to a node in the context controller.

One of the attributes of the View's node does not exist in the ContextController's node: it is a calculated attribute that I've added only in the View. Whenever I try to apply a filter to the column bound to the calculated attribute, I receive this exception:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextException: NodeInfo(path=ReportFattureComp/ReportFattureComp.Zmctbpm_A_Report_Eeca_Input.Output_A_Report_Eeca.Output_Tab_A_Report_Eeca, class=com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.MappedNodeInfo): unknown attribute Tipo_Documento_Descrizione

Now, since the ComponentController is ReportFattureComp and the View is ViewReportFattureComp, it seems that despite initializing the TableFilter class with the View's node, the class takes the Context Controller's node as a reference of the table node's structure.

Do someone knows how to solve this problem without having to move the calculated attribute at the Context Controller's level?

Thank you,

Pietro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've done further investigation and here is what I've discovered.

Albeit internally the TableFilter class holds its references to the View's Node, when filtering happens and the MappingFilter.isVisible(...) method is called, the NodeElement instance passed as argument is an Element of the Component Controller's node.

Has anybody ever faced this problem before?

Thank you,

Pietro