SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended periodic replacement list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a question regarding to ISU DM - Extended periodic replacement list:

Last year, (2010) I created the peridic replacement list.

In 2011, at the customer's request, I changed the certification validity indicator for all devices - in the device master record and the next replacemet year has changed.

My client wants that this current year's list ( 2011 ) to contain the devices with certification year 2000 , Ind. cal. val. 5 years, Next repl. Year 2005. But this devices are already in the replacement list for year 2010 ( they have not yet been removed).

I created the periodic replacement list for the current year-2011, but that devices (with certification year 2000 ) are not included in this list.

Could you, please, help me on how to extend the list for 2011 with the meters which already are in list for 2010.

thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gratiela,

When a periodic replacement list is created for a year,the devices in that list can only be in that year's PRL. If you want to include them for another year, you have to first delete them from the current list. In order to do that, you need to develop a custom program that removes devices from the given year's list (EGTUR-TURNUSJ).

Hope this helps,

Eren Adak

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gratiela,

When a periodic replacement list is created for a year,the devices in that list can only be in that year's PRL. If you want to include them for another year, you have to first delete them from the current list. In order to do that, you need to develop a custom program that removes devices from the given year's list (EGTUR-TURNUSJ).

Hope this helps,

Eren Adak

0 Kudos

Thanks for answer.

I wanted to know if there is a possibility to remove devices from periodic replacement list 2010 into 2011 through SAP Standard.

I allready solved the problem exactly as you said.

Best Regards,

Gratiela Roman