cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Credit Memo Net Value is coming 0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Expert,

I have created Credit Memo with Reference Credit memo request. While creating Credit memo (VF01) the Net Value is 0. But the Billed quantity is coming correct in the system. In Credit Memo request(VA01) every thing is ok, Quantity and Net Value are correct. But in credit memo net value is not coming as per credit memo request. I have also maintained Copy control(VTAF) for this. In copy control I have maintained following fields.

Billing document to Sales document

Choose sales document type [G2] and Billing document type [F2]

Go to Header details

[52] = Billing document header

[052]:

This routine transfers general billing header data from the reference document to target document.

[103]:

This routine transfers business data Ex: Inco-terms from preceding document to new document.

[003]

= Billing header partner:

This routine copies Bill u2013 to u2013 party form invoice to sales document.

Copying requirements [021]:

(Billing header)

This routine checks Sold u2013 to u2013 party, sales area, and currency is same or not when copying billing document to

sales document.

Item level

= TAN

153 = Item from billing document:

This routine copies all relevant data from preceding document to new

document at item category level (invoice to invoice cancellation).

104 = Business data item billing:

This routine copies business data from invoice to sales document.

Ex:

Inco-terms at item level.

004 = Billing item partner:

This routine copies Bill u2013 to u2013 party or payer from invoice to sales document.

Copying requirements [303]

= Always an item

All standard items are copied into target document

[] Uncheck copy schedule lines

[X] Update

Pricing type [D] = Copy pricing elements unchanged

As per given information kindly guide me where I was wrong and what Input is requires?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mancy,

I maube wrong but just check once if there is a reason for rejection there at the item level of the Credit memo request.

Regards

Suchait

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr. Naveen for you valuable suggestions.

As per your given suggestions about Tcode VTFA for Copy control for Credit Memo. I have some confusion in that. In Header I choose Billing Type G2 AND Sales Document Type CR.

At Item Level:- I choose G2N :-Request. But in that I have confusion related to item category Proposal. Kindly suggest me Which Item category Proposal should I choose.

Regards,

Mancy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mancy,

Indeed Naveen is correct to use Transaction VTFA. Sample Standard Settings:

HEADER:

Target Billing Type = G2, From Sales Doc Type CR

Copying requirements = 001:Header/order/related (can be customized of course)

Hint: You may COPY item number from reference

ITEM:

Target Billing Type = G2, From Sales Doc Type CR

Item Category Proposal <--THIS IS OPTIONAL (i suggest to leave this blank and input something only if you have a special business requirement wherein you need to change the item category in your credit memo, you may check Help/F1 for sample scenarios)

Item Category = G2N <--this is the item category coming from your source document i.e. item cat. from your Sales Order

Copying Requirements = 002: Item/order-related

Data Transfer Routine = 002: Ord-rel.credit memo

Pricing Type = 😧 Copy pricing elements unchanged

Please let me know if this helps you.

Kind regards,

Eva

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The transaction code is wrong. You should maintain these values in VTFA adn not in VTAF. Please reconfigure for the relevant configuration in the tcode VTFA and then check with a new transaction not with the old document itself.